Saturday, September 6, 2008

With Our Eyes

Author: DarK FoX

Author's note:
1. The major content of this post is in the animation. You should watch it
2. Do not believe everything in this post
3. If I survive, it will be a miracle


This animation is about perception. It is about how we view things. I will be Eugene, no matter how you see me. Because you cannot change the fact that I am Eugene and will forever be Eugene until I die (unless you are all powerful). It is just how you choose to view me as.

Here's another thought. Look at the picture below. Do you recognise the person in the picture?

A killing lecturer

In the picture, you see our (already not so innocent) lecturer murdering a fellow student. If you had no prior knowledge about this person or situation, you might think otherwise. You might perceive this person as a cold-blooded killer. It is all about perception which is influenced by knowledge and other various factors.

If you do see the man in the picture, please watch out for him. He may be on the loose, teaching Human Communication in HELP University College.

This post, which will not self-destruct, was written by,
Eugene.

PS: Please do not take this post seriously. There is no killer. The killer is purely fictional. I am just kidding.

1 Response to “With Our Eyes”

  1. Raze

    Well done Eugene...I see you are putting theory to practice

    Cheers

    Moots


Leave a Reply